[horde] menu apps problem

Mikael Aalto mikael.aalto at saunalahti.fi
Thu Aug 20 12:09:57 UTC 2009

Hi to all,
I have installed Horde for the first time on Debian Lenny.
All seems to be ok, but all applications are missing from the menu-lists.
If I go to Administration->Setup->Horde->Menu, the $conf[menu][apps]
only shows Horde in the list ? No other apps. even if they all are
installed and show
as "Application is ready" in the status list. All apps. also show the
same way under menu-settings.
Off course when a user logs in they only have an empty root-menu named
Horde...
I have now tried everything I could think of with no luck, please help
me getting further.

Best regards,
Mike