[horde] Wicked custom macro

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Aug 20 16:44:11 UTC 2009

Zitat von Zimler Attila Tamás <hijaszu at hlfslinux.hu>:

> Dear List,
>
> I would like to integrate a custom php code into the wiki
> application with the same mechanism as used for [[toc]]. I tried to
> search the web, the list archives of wiki and horde lists, and I
> also tried to read the code of wicked but I don't have any clue how
> to implement a new macro.
>
> Could somebody point me in right direction?
>
> My goal is simple, I would like to implement a custom functionality
> in wicked that would result in [[mymacro parameters]] to replaced by
> an output of a php script.

If you want to integrate such a macro into Wicked, take a look at the
existing stuff in lib/Text_Wiki. You also have to load the rules in
lib/Page.php in the getProcessor method.
It might be possible to add it without hacking code if you drop it
right into the Text_Wiki pear package. You better ask on the PEAR
mailing list if this is possible and how.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/