[horde] Possible bug in horde

Michel Bulgado michel at casa.co.cu
Thu Sep 10 19:12:24 UTC 2009

hi

I have recently migrated to Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.3, I
have problems, apparently has a bug horde.

Let me explain more.

>From abroad are using a potential vulnerability that may have horde to
generate large amounts of mail to multiple servers, aol, hotmail, yahoo
etc. ..

As a result brought me to block emails from my domains or IP addresses.
when they generate this amount of advertising messages in postfix
clearly out who was who took delivery of the mail, in this case my
webmail. apparently everything is through compose.php page.

They no longer do.

suggestions