[horde] Problems with virutal host configuration

Carlos Val cval at ochoa.es
Fri Sep 25 12:27:46 UTC 2009

Hello,

I used Horde framework since 4 years and it's was perfect, buy now I'm with
a new server and I put the last version (horde 3.3.5) and I see the new
option with enable virtual host. I tried this option and it was perfect with
the component imp, turba, . but I see that it don't work with horde
framework.

For example, I create a new file for registry.php for a new host
(registry-hostname.com.php) but it seems don't load this configuration file.
Is it normal?

Best Regards

Carlos Val

Zaragoza (Spain)