[horde] upgrading to horde webmail 1.2.4

Rudy Garbalosa rgarbalosa at pjpii.org
Mon Sep 28 13:25:18 UTC 2009

When I ran the setup script while upgrading from version 1.2.3 to
version 1.2.4 I received the following error:

Writing main configuration file
Updating database...
[ ERROR! ] Reading the existing table structure failed. Error messages:
MDB2 Error: no such field
_doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute statement]
[Last executed query: SELECT MAX(id) FROM trean_bookmarks_seq]
[Native code: 1054]
[Native message: Unknown column 'id' in 'field list']

Everything seems to be working ok. Any ideas what this might be?

Thanks

Rudy Garbalosa