[horde] Horde Groupware WebMail Edition upgarde reg.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Sep 30 03:29:30 UTC 2009

Dear All,

I upgraded recently Horde Groupware WebMail Edition upgarde from 1.2.3
to 1.2.4 by running patch command with the patch file provided.
Whether I would I have missed something by just running this patch.  I
know, Jan had given me a link on Upgrading procedure where one has to
run setup script.  I have also altered two sql table structures as
mentioned in the upgrade document of some modules.

Or, should I do the upgrade again with setup script?

Regards,

Anant Athavale.