[horde] Testing horde 4 mini faq

Luis Felipe Marzagao lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 03:08:40 UTC 2009

Em 03-10-2009 23:22, Michael J. Rubinsky escreveu:

> Quoting Luis Felipe Marzagao <lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com>:
>
>> I have followed the "start from scratch with a git/cvs head install"
>> procedure as pointed in the horde 4 mini faq.
>>
>> Everything seemed very well, except when I load the initial page to
>> finish configuration all I get is the top menu with nothing but the
>> "start" button and no sidebar. The rest of the page is pure blank.
>
> Not sure what page you are referring to. What "start" button?  What is
> the URL of this page, and are there any errors in the server error log?

I'm sorry, it's the "home" not "start". This screen shows it:

http://a.imagehost.org/0395/horde4_blank_screen.png

As for the log, apache logs are ok. I'm not sure if the horde log is on,
because I haven´ t got to the point where I can configure the log
options in the administration section.

display_erros is "on" in php.ini, but nothing appears. Please, see the
image.