[horde] Help needed - install problem with blank login page

Martin Schneider martin.h.schneider at gmx.de
Thu Oct 8 09:40:17 UTC 2009

You are right! I've made a mistake at imp/config/server.php file.
Now the login page is shown and everything seems ok.

The answer from Mike by directly calling
"http://<server>/horde/admin/setup" did not work because this call is
redirected to the standard login page.

Thanks for the fast answers
Martin