[horde] horde installation : Hook _prefs_change_hook_last_login problem

Bruno Costacurta techie at costacurta.org
Mon Oct 12 19:59:06 UTC 2009

Hello,

I installed horde and imp.
Accessing via http:// and running test.php are both fine.
And I'm able to access the 'first login' screen to generate the conf.php.

As this is done (with or without modifications) I cannot proceed : horde
is looping indefinitely freezing with message 'waiting for ..etc.. loading
..etc..'

Found following message in horde.log :
Hook _prefs_change_hook_last_login in application horde not called.

Note : my configuration was hosting horde previously, so I re-install a
fresh installation, re-created database table, also clean sessions and
cache in my browser.

Thanks for any help.

Bye,
Bruno