[horde] imp hooks in groupware edition 1.2.4

steffo76 at gmx.de steffo76 at gmx.de
Tue Oct 27 08:50:16 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I find the following entries in my horde.log:

HORDE [error] [imp] Guest user is not authorised for Address Book.

I think this is related to the hooks in hooks.php in imp/config which comes with the tarball being called as guest before login, if I deactivate the hooks.php, the error disappears. The question is

a) is this hook necessary (what does it do) (_prefs_hook_add_source) ?
b) if so how do I get rid of the error message ?
c) shouldn't this be a warning instead of an error ?

Regards,
Stephan