[horde] exporting recurring dates [kronolith/horde]

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Mon Nov 2 08:45:27 UTC 2009

Dear roman,

Thanks for your posting. I use pythons xml-rpc which (should) gives me the same API to Horde / Kronolith as jsonrpc (if i'm right here...).

Do you using recurring events in kronolith? If yes, how do you get a list of it (i.e. the further dates of occurence during a timespan). With listEvents() i just get the first ocurrence of an (recurring) event. I'm not able to calculate / get all recurrences (means a list of further dates) of such events. Giving "showRecurrences seems not to change that.

As horde seems to use it's own recurrence data format by XMLRPC and i'ým not able to calculate it byself from ICAL (the available iCal python modules can't handle iCal RFC recurrences) i have no clue how to do it.

If you still did something here may be you can post some lines of the regarding code which does this?

Many thanks for your time.
Best regards,

Niels.