[horde] Problem after installation

Frank Schiedel frank.schiedel at diewattenbeker.de
Fri Nov 6 11:56:55 UTC 2009

Hello Mike,

Thanks for your fast answer and sorry, but this didn't work. I changed the
/etc/php5/apache2/php.ini errorlevel to E_ERROR and set the output to off.
Also i inserted into the index.php of Horde a "error_reporting(0);" line.

Both resulted in no change of behaviour. Just when I inserted a line
error_reporting(0); into the sql.php i got only 3 instead of 5 errorlines.

What the hell is this? How can I switch the errormessages off?

BR Frank