[horde] (no subject)

Michael J. Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Nov 24 18:12:26 UTC 2009

Quoting sadas sadas <mailrc at abv.bg>:

> I'm interested how I can integrate horde mail with my PHP
>  website. I want to make my PHP website to take the new e-mails
>  from horde mail and to show me how many new messages I have in my
> box.

For this, your best bet is to put folder summary portal block in your
PHP application. Depending on where your php application is located in
relation to the horde install, you would either make RPC calls to
horde to get the block, or you could interact with the horde API
directly if your app and horde reside on the the same server.

> Optionally I want to write a letter and to use horde mail to resend
> my messages to the destination e-mail.

Sorry. Have no idea what you mean by this.