[horde] Weather location field

Nybbles2Byte nybbles2byte at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 05:11:40 UTC 2009

Hello Horde,

My understanding is that there is supposed to be a location field for the weather, presumably underneath or above the license_key & partner_id fields in the Protal Blocks section.

What I am seeing the license_key & partner_id fields but nothing else. However, it does work but just uses the default location.

If I change the default location in the weatherdotcom.php file then it gives me the correct weather for the new default so seems to be working fine, just no location field.

This is my first time using horde so I don't know where to look for potential causes. Any help appreciated.

Nybbles2Byte                          mailto:nybbles2byte at gmail.com