[horde] whups upgrade

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Dec 9 12:58:10 UTC 2009

Please keep discussions on the list, and please don't top-post.

Zitat von Jiri Bartl <diplomkahorde at gmail.com>:

> ok, but what can I do now? Is there any documentation during
> development available? What would you do if you would have old cvs
> version with data that you don't want to loose ?

You've got to follow the commits if you are running a development
version and want to keep updated.
Beside that, we provide upgrade scripts each time the database schema
is changed. The scripts have dates in the file name, so you can easily
spot which ones to run.

> On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 12:16 AM, Jan Schneider
> <jan at horde.org> wrote:
>

>> Zitat von Jiri Bartl <diplomkahorde at gmail.com>: >
>> > Any clue how to upgrade sql database Whups 1.0-cvs to Whups 1.0
> ?
>>
>>   There is not a single 1.0-cvs version. During the 1.0
>> development, the schema has changed many times, and only you know
>> at which time during the development you have installed Whups.
>>
>> Jan.
>>
>> -- > Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
>> http://horde.org/consulting/
>>
>> -- > Horde mailing list - Join the hunt:
>> http://horde.org/bounties/#horde

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/