[horde] [Newbee] - Horde package installation sequence

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 10 09:40:49 UTC 2009

Hello again list,

OK, I would like to thank all the people who helped me on this.
From what I understand, you don't need install Horde Application Framework
_and_ Horde Groupware Webmail edition.
It's either the first and then all the Horde modules seperately OR
the second which comes shipped with all the necessary modules to get you
started.

Is that right? Would someone like to confirm this ?

Also another thing; Is this . . .

http://wiki.horde.org/CentOS5InstallationNotes

. . . enough to get you started with Horde Dovecot and Postfix ?
In order to make you understand where I am coming from, I have _no_
knowledge of Horde, Dovecot or Postfix. I used to use a POP3/SMTP
server for my clients and because of the fact that this specific
server does not do all the nice things Horde does, that is why I am
here bothering you people :-).

Thank you very much for everything !

Spyros