[horde] Fwd: [core] Need some help In Horde

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Dec 10 14:53:07 UTC 2009

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von sakyajit at citadelmarketing.in -----
      Datum: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:54:09 +0530
        Von: Sakyajit Gogoi <sakyajit at citadelmarketing.in>
    Betreff: [core] Need some help In Horde
         An: core at horde.org

Hello,

First of all thanks a ton for all your efforts in making Horde.

I would like to know few things as I am planing to use Horde for my office.

Please find the list below :
1. How do I Sync my calender with all the systems as well as Mobiles
2. What's the bandwidth required?
3. How does it work with Mozilla Thunderbird?
4. What are the system (S/W & H/W) requirements for Installing Horde?

I will be grateful if you could provide me with the details.

Thanks & Regards

Sakyajit

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/