[horde] Horde 3.3.6 (final) - patches not applicable

Andreas Piper piper at hrz.uni-marburg.de
Mon Dec 21 13:36:25 UTC 2009

Hello,

> This happened because we moved to a different CVS server since the
> last release. Unfortunately the distribution maintainers of our new
> server decided to patch their CVS package to use a different date
> format. Don't ask.
>
> > Can you make a correction to the patch-files?

the attached script converts the dates inside the patch-files back to the old
format. With that I could repair all patch-files I needed. The script
contains only the horde-patches I am using, for other patch-files please add
the names in the 'for'-line of the script.

With all good wishes for the holidays and the New Year,
Andreas
Dr. Andreas Piper, Hochschulrechenzentrum der Philipps-Univ. Marburg
          Hans-Meerwein-Strasse, 35032 Marburg, Germany
Phone: +49 6421 28-23521  Fax: -26994  E-Mail: piper at HRZ.Uni-Marburg.DE