[horde] "sendmail returned error code 127"

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 10 13:57:45 UTC 2010

Hi Felipe,

Yes, I thought as much. Since this is a GUI-related app, I went ahead
and checked everything more than twice.

I don't have access to "horde". If enter in horde (http://localhost/horde)
the system jumps to http://localhost/horde/imp/login.php

I have Horde Webmail Edition installed and didn't bother installing
Horde Groupware Framework Edition.. I've asked the list what's the df
but got no answer.

Are you referring to Horde Groupware Framework Edition ?

Thank you for your reply.

Spyros