[horde] Problems sending PDF attachment

Scott Pham scpham at trianglepet.com
Tue Jan 12 21:50:48 UTC 2010

I can't seem to track down what is going on with PDF attachments from a
certain account. If I send it through my account via horde, it works
fine, but when a certain user sends it, the pdf attachment is marked
with a .eml extension.

I've reset the users preferences, caches, etc and still no luck.

Has anyone ran across this before? I know this is horde related, because
if I send it through thunderbird under the user account it works like it
should.

My version

*Horde Groupware Webmail Edition* *1.2.4*