[horde] How to invoke SMTP server on horde ?

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 13 16:30:57 UTC 2010

Hi Vilius,

Yes, I thought as much. No such thing anywhere !

Here's a list of the tabs available on top when the administrator
clicks on "Administration->Setup->Mail(IMP) :

. External Utilities and Menu
. User Capabilities and Constraints
. Server (that's where I thought it would be, however, nothing there)
. Mailbox and Fetchmail (another potential place)
. Message and Spam
. Compose
. Custom Hooks
. Other Settings

Now, a sane person would think that the option should live inside
"Server" or "Mailbox and Fetchmail". No such luck.

On "server", you get an option on top saying : $conf[server] and there
is a drop down list with three choices : 1.none , 2.Shown , 3.Hidden
So, I would think that if I press on "Shown" it should do something.
Nothing.

Well, that's pretty much it.

Thank you again people,

S.