[horde] Found SMTP!

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 13 16:34:09 UTC 2010

Also many thanks to Andreas for his kind message below;

OK, managed to find it. It's not Administration->Setup->Mail(Imp)

It's "Administration->Setup->Horde(Horde)->Mailer

Thank you all once more.

Is there much more I should change ?
It looks like you do the changes there, the system generates the
relevant PHP code and then you paste it in the command line ?

Thank you all.

s.