[horde] HORDE Mail application

Graham Nicoll gnicoll at nortel.com
Wed Jan 20 16:50:57 UTC 2010

I am very new to the Horde Groupware, just installed the mail application yesterday. I could not find user documentation so hope the mail list may be able to assist.

Is there a way to automatically forward all messages received in Horde mail application to another e-mail account?

Are there also filters available should you wish to select only particular messages to forward?

Thank you

Graham Nicoll
"Nous n'héritons pas de la terre de nos ancetres nous l'empruntons a nos enfants"