[horde] Trouble when running alarms.php

Luis Felipe Marzagao lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 14:57:57 UTC 2010

Hello:

I´m getting this when running /usr/bin/php
/var/www/html/horde/scripts/alarms.php via crond:

Failed loading /usr/lib64/php/modules/xdebug.so:
/usr/lib64/php/modules/xdebug.so: undefined symbol: alloc_globals

I have no idea why it has started, since I did not do any updates on the
server and my horde install was working just fine for app. 2 years.

Also, opening the "calendars" has been an extremely heavy operation for
the server to perform. It´s taking to long, and the httpd process begins
to consume 100% of the cpu for almost 40 seconds ~ 1 minute, and I get
nothing on the httod error log or the mysql log... I don´t know if these
to problems are related or no, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

If you have any pointers I would appreciate a lot.

Thanks
Luis Felipe