[horde] imp-subfolders unseen emails

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Fri Feb 19 12:30:18 UTC 2010

Hi,

Tudor Razvan Gabriel schrieb:
> Hei,
>
> I wish I had that option -> http://dev.fxmedia.ro/hordenewMail.gif

I see. It seems you are not the administrator of this Horde, because you
don't have Administration show up in the left frame?

It could be your Horde administrator has disabled it, unfortunately I
don't know where to enable it on the console.

Maybe someone else on the horde list has an answer for this.
Andreas.