[horde] Https response time painfully slow on Horde

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 26 07:34:23 UTC 2010

Hello again,

Many thanks to all the people who helped on this.

I have to admit that I don't have all the details.

Let me "play" with it for a couple of days and I'll come
back and tell you exactly how it behaves.

E.G. it does this 40" delay for some messages. Not for all.
Mainly for "postmaster" notification messages.

Anyway, I'll come back later and describe exactly how it behaves.

Thank you all people,

Spyros