[horde] Blank Screen in the Horde Setup-Page

Alexander Schröter accounts at computational-chemistry.org
Wed Mar 10 21:18:17 UTC 2010

Hi I used to have kolab running in OpenPKG but now I want/need it to run
native. So I setup a new install of ubuntu and installed kolab according. That
seems to work.

My problem start with the installation of horde or to be exact with the
configuration.

I seem to always stumble across the same problem. I start setting up horde to
work with kolab. But at some point I get a blank frame where the settings
should be.

I read about this bug where the webadmin page stays blank due to an unescaped
" ' ". I thought my bug might happen because of the same reason so I checked
the/usr/share/horde3/admin/setup/* files and I really found to unescaped " ' "
in a string. Sadly that didn't fix it.

Thank you
Alexander