[horde] Install Horde from Git

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Fri Mar 26 20:42:01 UTC 2010

Quoting Jonathan Rogers <jonathan at findyourfans.com>:

> The only line like that in my horde/config/conf.php is the one at the very
> end, after the "YOU SHOULDN'T CHANGE ANTHING BELOW THIS LINE." line. I
> started with "$conf['log']['enabled'] = false;" from the conf.php.dist. I
> just changed it to true, but that doesn't seem to have any effect on
> anything.

Are you absolutely sure you are using the most up to date git version?
  There have been a bunch of fixes this week for precisely this issue
- namely errors that occur during the initialization process (they are
tricky to report, since the error reporting framework is not yet fully
initialized - classic chicken and egg issue).

michael