[horde] horde philosophy, contact search

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Apr 5 01:35:45 UTC 2010

Quoting Jiri Bartl <diplomkahorde at gmail.com>:

> Does anyone have some time to review the horde development in past few
> years? is the philosophy changing somehow? Are there any areas that Horde is
> focused on more? What we can expect from Horde in next year?

I'm not sure the philosophy is changing, though we're all continuing
to grow as programmers and software designers. I think you can expect
Horde 4 with a set of ajax-enabled apps in the next year, and that
we're focused on some new key libraries (the H4 style ones like Rdo,
Horde_Db, the Injector, etc.) along with the core groupware apps.

Did you have other specific questions? Do others have more to add to this?

-chuck