[horde] How to Disable & Hide Ingo (Filters)

Sean P. Ingles singles at lpmedia.net
Thu Apr 8 13:45:03 UTC 2010

Here is my environment:

Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.5

 Address Book (turba) H3 (2.3.3)

 Calendar (kronolith) H3 (2.3.3)

 Dynamic Mail (dimp) H3 (1.1.4)

 Filters (ingo) H3 (1.2.3)

 Horde (horde) 3.3.6

 Mail (imp) H3 (4.3.6)

 Mobile Mail (mimp) H3 (1.1.3)

 Notes (mnemo) H3 (2.2.3)

 Tasks (nag) H3 (2.3.4)

CentOS 5.4  / PHP 5.1.6 / Apache 2.2.3

I've figured out how to disable & hide features using the prefs.php, but
I can't seem to figure out how to disable the Ingo Filter options from
showing up on the sidebar under "Mail" and "Options".

We use a spam filtering device, and it will just confuse our customers
if they see a second filtering option.

Any assistance would be much appreciated. I've tried looking at the FAQ,
docs, Google, etc but I'm just not seeing it.

Thanks!