[horde] How to get back permissions/owner after chown?

lekvar nik lekvarnik at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 13:19:35 UTC 2010

I have written something like this using putty

chown qmailq:qmail /var/qmail/bin/qmail-queue

after that ownership changed and restarting qmail

service qmail restart

I get this error:

"There was an error sending your message: sendmail returned error code 111"

everytime I want to send a mail :(

How can I get back my old permission/ownership of /var/qmail/bin/qmail-queue
? because I saw this on one forum, but I think it makes more damage than
positive things.

What exactly should I write? I am a novice in this Linux world, so excuse my
stupid question.

chown ????:???? /var/qmail/bin/qmail-queue

Thanks for any advice in advance.