[horde] Tag cloud activation

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun Apr 11 13:28:16 UTC 2010

Quoting Toralf Kirsten <tkirsten at izbi.uni-leipzig.de>:

> Hi all,
>
> I have installed Horde Groupware 1.2.5 on a Linux box. An "overview
> screen" appears after the successful login process. This page is
> associated with the "Webmailer" menu item on the left side menu.
> This page can be personally adopted. I added the tag cloud of the
> webmailer. However, the block "tag cloud" is always empty. How can I
> activate the fill in process, i.e., index creation or whatever.
> Other blocks like "moon phases" or "sunrise/sunset"w work fine.

The Horde tag cloud block will show tags from all installed
applications that both support and *have* tags. This happens
automatically, no extra steps needed.  IIRC, the only Horde 3
applications that support tags are Ansel (photo management) and Jonah
(news publishing). Neither of those applications are installed by the
Groupware bundle, but can easily be added by downloading the
individual applications. Ansel is available from our ftp server, while
the Horde 3 compatible version of Jonah is currently only available
via CVS.

--
Mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - A. Einstein