[horde] auth via active directory

P Campbell pcampbell at biomedcom.org
Tue Apr 13 14:13:01 UTC 2010

On 4/13/2010 5:31 AM, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von P Campbell <pcampbell at biomedcom.org>:
>
>> I've looked at the wiki documentation but it is not clear what to put
>> in the config ??? Any pointers to clear documentation ???
>> http://wiki.horde.org/NewLDAPHowTo   is missing images that might
>> clarify it but right now I am at a loss.
>
> With which configuration exactly do you have problems? If there are
> any AD-specific configurations necessary, it should be mentioned in
> the configuration interface.
>
> Jan.

Then perhaps my logon is still not good, I logon using admin
conf.php -> $conf['auth']['admins'] = array('admin');
but there is nothing in the lhs bar to administer authentication LDAP/AD
or otherwise ...
There is a Global Options->Auth Credentials but it is a blank page with
3 buttons (save, undo, return)

I'm beginning to think drupal is less complicated :(

--
Patricia Campbell
CTO