[horde] change "welcome to Horde" to something else

Sean P. Ingles singles at lpmedia.net
Tue Apr 13 14:16:26 UTC 2010

After reading through the archives, I've figured out how to change the
"Welcome to Horde" to something else by doing this:

Go to horde/config/registry.php

Find this:

 $this->applications['horde'] = array(

     (...)

     'name' => _("Horde"),

Swap "Horde" with whatever you want.

However this also changes the top "Horde" link in the sidebar which is
not what I wanted to accomplish.

Is there any way to change both locations separately?

I'd like my customers to see "Welcome to the .... Webmail System" before
login and "Main" instead of "Horde" at the top of the sidebar.

Here is my environment:

Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.5

 Address Book (turba) H3 (2.3.3)

 Calendar (kronolith) H3 (2.3.3)