[horde] SSL problem

M. Rodrigo Monteiro falecom at rodrigomonteiro.net
Thu Apr 15 17:52:49 UTC 2010

Hi!

I'm using the latest Horde Groupware Webmail Edition (1.2.5).
When I set the $conf[use_ssl] to auto-detect the use of SSL, and
access the Horde via https, after the login it comes back to http.
If I set to assume that are using SSL, it stays in https after the
login, but when I try to use support of PGP (create a key), it says
"PGP Personal Keypair support requires a secure web connection". And
yes, in the browser it still in https (SSL).

Regards,
Rodrigo.

--
M. Rodrigo Monteiro
falecom at rodrigomonteiro.net
"Free as in Freedom, not free as in free beer"
"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically
liberates others"
Linux User # 403730