[horde] whups, mottle permissions

Pavel novakovic novakoviccs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 14:04:43 UTC 2010

Hi list,
I'm using whups 1.0.1 and horde 3.3.5. Whenever i want to add the certain
user to the queue. The user can see the ticket but the user is not allowed
to display the ticket "You are not authorised for this action". The certain
user has even all of the permissions.

I can identify the simmilar problem on mottle as well.
admin just delegate all permissions to the other user on one message of the
day. The certain user can eve see the icon "edit" but "You are not
authorised for this action" allways stop him.

All of the authorizated user have read, display permissions for these twho
modules. I've been talking about the permissions in these modules already.

What am I missing ??