[horde] Horde test.php errors

Josh Ricker josh.ricker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 17:19:47 UTC 2010

Hey all,

I have a fresh install of Horde on CentOS and I am getting an error when I
try to send emails (error below):

There was an error sending your message: Failed to add
recipient:test at test.com <recipient%3Atest at test.com> [SMTP: Invalid response
code received from server (code: 421, response: Unexpected failure, please
try later)]

When I try to go to test.php I get the following errors:

*Warning*: Unknown: failed to open stream: Permission denied in *Unknown* on
line *0*

*Warning*: Unknown: Failed opening '/usr/share/horde/test.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in *Unknown* on line *0

*Can someone help me with these errors?

Thanks,
-J