[horde] Mirroring Horde.org repository

Alexis Michon alexis.michon at ibcp.fr
Fri Apr 30 18:08:34 UTC 2010

Hello,

I would like to help Horde and raise its mirror - like those listed here: http://www.horde.org/mirrors/

If you do accept new mirror please let me know how I could do it, my mirror is located in France.

Could you provide some information about the mirroring process ? Is there any sort of load balancing between mirrors ?
What is the bandwidth consumed by a mirror ?
Could i quit the process at any time ?
Do i need to setup a web and ftp ? Or only the package repository is mandatory ?

++
Alexis

--
Alexis MICHON                  CNRS, France
IBCP, Institut de Biologie et Chimie des Proteines
Mail : alexis.michon at ibcp.fr
Tel : 04.72.72.26.03 <= !!! Attention nouveau numero !!
Empreinte : 8FDA 1594 2C18 EEDA 681E  8A6D 56EF F0A0 6F06 892A