[horde] Wiki feature

Kim Haverblad kim at haverblad.net
Mon May 10 20:28:52 UTC 2010

On 09/05/2010 22:50, Jan Schneider wrote:
>> Zitat von Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>> Ok. That explains it. The groupware bundles come bundled with all the
>> pear packages that are required for the applications in the bundle,
>> and installs them in a directory separate from the server's main pear
>> directory. You can either add your system's main pear directory to the
>> include path set in horde/lib/core.php or install the required pear
>> packages again into the groupware's install directory (the -R option
>> to pear install IIRC).
>
> Better use http://wiki.horde.org/GroupwarePEAR

Well, been fiddling around with pear a little; but what puzzle me is
that when checking the system config using the Horde test.php the result
for pear are as following:

    *  PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):
/home/hordesystem/httpd/lib:/home/hordesystem/httpd/lib/../pear/php
    * PEAR: Yes
    * Recent PEAR: Yes
    * Mail: Yes
    * Mail_Mime: Yes
    * Mail_mimeDecode: Yes
    * Log: Yes
    * DB: Yes
    * MDB2: Yes
    * Net_Socket: Yes
    * Date: Yes
    * Auth_SASL: Yes
    * HTTP_Request: Yes
    * HTTP_WebDAV_Server: Yes
    * Net_SMTP: Yes
    * Services_Weather: Yes
    * Cache: Yes
    * XML_Serializer: Yes
    * Net_DNS: Yes

and Klutz test.php indicates following:

    *  PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):
/home/hordesystem/httpd/lib:/home/hordesystem/httpd/lib/../pear/php
    * PEAR: Yes
    * Recent PEAR: Yes
    * HTTP_Request: Yes
    * MDB2: Yes

but adding the extra ini_set to makes all above test scripts including
Wicked test.php.  Why does 2 out of 3 test scripts indicates that pear
works fine and not the third instance?

/Kim