[horde] Translations not working on Solaris

Robin John West Robin.West at DAL.CA
Tue May 11 16:07:42 UTC 2010

Further info ... we determined that the webserver was trying to access
directories such as (for example) "horde/locale/fr_FR.UTF-8/" rather
than "horde/locale/fr_FR/". So we can put in a quick fix by creating
symbolic links for the .UTF-8 directories that it is looking for. But
we would still like to know how Horde determines the available locales
and how they get mapped to the translation files. Can anyone explain
this for us?

-Robin