[horde] Fwd: Re: Access forbidden! You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed May 12 10:18:15 UTC 2010

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von sagyei.jantuah at myjoyonline.com -----
Datum: Wed, 12 May 2010 09:36:21 +0000
Von: stephen jantuah <sagyei.jantuah at myjoyonline.com>
Betreff: Re: [horde] Access forbidden! You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.
An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

after running the script from the command line i get this error:

A FATAL ERROR HAS OCCURRED

REQUIRED &QUOT;PHPTYPE&QUOT; NOT SPECIFIED  IN KRONOLITH CONFIGURATION.  THE FILE C:XAMPPHTDOCSHORDECONFIG/../KRONOLITH/CONFIG/CONF.PHP  SHOULD CONTAIN A $CONF['CALENDAR']['PARAMS']['PHPTYPE'] SETTING.

please help

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 8:30 AM, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von Stephen Agyei-Jantuah <sagyei.jantuah at myjoyonline.com>:
>
> > When I try running the setup script, this is the error message I get:
> >

> > Access forbidden!
> >

> > You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is either
> > read-protected or not readable by the server.
>
>   Read the docs. Carefully. The setup.php script has to be run from the command line.
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/