[horde] Translate Horde to en_US

Gonçalo Queirós goncalo.queiros at portugalmail.net
Fri May 21 19:17:56 UTC 2010

Hi list.
Im trying to make a horde translation to en_US. The problem is that i
make extract, then init, and then i generate the compendium. All the
sentences get translated (since they are already in english). But then i
go to the compendium, change some translations, and i make again the init.

I don't think that this is the way you guys expect things to be done
init->compendium->init, but it works for every language, since this way
i only need to translate my compendium, and not every .po file for every
app.

The problem with en_US is that when i make the second init, all my
modifications get lost, and the .po and compendium are again translated
100% (where each sentence is equal to the translated counterpart). What
can i do to change this behaviour and make en_US behave the same for as
for any other language?

Thanks