[horde] Rooms/Resources

Martin Kleinschmidt mk at theochem.uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Jun 1 15:54:45 UTC 2010

Hi,

I would like to manage a resource like a meeting room or a beamer etc.
with horde. How do I do that? I do not see an obvious way.

What I would like to have:
- a calendar for the resource, where I can see when it is occupied
  (I could do that by creating a calendar for it)
- a possibility to link the resource to an event

I do not see a good way how to do that. I could add the resource as an
attendee of the event, but this is a bit strange. e.g. I would like to
directly add a room as the "location" of the event and maybe connect
more resources to it. Is there some other way to do this apart from
using the "attendee" feature?

Martin