[horde] Convert Horde VFS (mysql5 database) to filesystem storage

Markus Petzsch markus at petzsch.eu
Mon Jun 7 18:34:55 UTC 2010

Hi,

I would like to convert my existing horde_vfs mysql table into a
filesystem representation of the same data in order to switch to
filesystem storage. Storing large IMP attachments in the database,
blows up my backups. (on filesystem, the daily hardlinks/rsync tasks
would be more traffic/space efficient)

I couldn't find a script to do that... is there one?

Also I'd like to perform maintenance tasks for users that haven't
logged in for a long time (remove old attachments). From what I see
the maintenance task is only run on a per user basis (when they log
in). Is there something one could run as a monthly cron to delete old
attachments?

Thx in advance for any hints.

Regards

Markus Petzsch