[horde] Convert Horde VFS (mysql5 database) to filesystem storage

Markus Petzsch markus at petzsch.eu
Mon Jun 7 21:38:43 UTC 2010

Hi,

thx for the hint about vfs.php. I'm not really sure if the script got
all files in the horde_vfs table.
According to phpMyAdmin the table size is 515,8 MiB ... after export
on the filesystem it's only 117 MB ... is mysql's BLOB type really
that bad or am i missing something?

Is there an approach to the "global maintenance" problem?

Regards

Markus Petzsch