[horde] Problem upgrading horde-webmail from 1.2.5 to 1.2.6

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Jun 15 15:04:15 UTC 2010

Zitat von Marco <sistemisti-posta at csi.it>:

> Hi,
>  I tried to upgrade from horde-webmail-1.2.5 to 1.2.6.
>
> The script 'setup.php' returns this error:
>

> [ ERROR! ] Updating the tables failed. Please see the manual at docs/INSTALL
>            for how to setup the database manually. Error messages
> MDB2 Error: constraint violation
> _doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute statement]
> [Last executed query: ALTER TABLE horde_sessionhandler ADD PRIMARY KEY
> (session_id)]
> [Native code: 1062]
> [Native message: Duplicate entry 'ul43q45euhbno8audatmotp0s2' for key 1]
>

> This doesn't happen from 1.2.4 to 1.2.5.
> I tried to delete mysql entry duplicated, but I have too many
> entries duplicated.
> My horde_sessionhandler is correctly set to InnoDB.
>
> For this upgrade it doesn't matter if the script fails,
> because there are no DB changes.
> But I could have future problems if the script has to change DB...
>
> For now the only way to do the script work is to delete
> all horde_sessionhandler records.

There shouldn't be duplicate entries for the same session id in the
sessionhandler tables. This is going to break stuff, that's why it's
supposed to be a primary key.
Since you don't want your users to be logged in during an upgrade
anyway, you can empty the sessionhandler table before the upgrade.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/