[horde] imp servers.php quota config still checking after removal of config

Max Hetrick maxhetrick at verizon.net
Mon Jun 28 13:51:53 UTC 2010

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br wrote:

> That's all you should need. What version are you using? I don't see
> that "new_quota" parameter in imp/lib/Quota/command.php neither in
> IMP-4.3.6 nor in webmail-1.2.5. It does not use "sudo" as well.

I'm using the latest Webmail. I'm thinking SELinux is throwing a fit
about this which is part of the reason I'm having trouble. When I get a
chance, I'm going to turn off SELinux and try this again.

Also, the other option is to use IMAP quotas instead since we're already
using Dovecot as an IMAP server.

Thanks,
Max