[horde] ***Spam*** in Subject

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Sun Jul 4 15:29:51 UTC 2010

Hmmm,

i'm just wondering if horde provides such kind of spam marking - this sounds new to me.

Usually such spam marking is done within the MDA and/or spam filter software - not in the horde email client (MUA) and fully independent from horde.

This means you have to disable / deinstall your spam filter software.

Pls correct me if i'm wrong here.

Cheers,

Niels.
---