[horde] How to cancel alarms

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Tue Jul 6 13:24:55 UTC 2010

Citando Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von mtecles at biof.ufrj.br:
>
>> After adding a new alarm in Horde (Administration, Alarms), how to
>> cancel or remove it before it is active? I searched around and I
>> didn't find where to view, edit or remove a programmed alarm. A
>> slip with the mouse and, oops, you have an alarm programmed to who
>> knows when!
>
> Click on the delete icon in the alarm administration.

That is the problem, the delete icon appears only when the alarm is
active. When the alarm is not active it shows "Current Alarms (0)". As
I said, if one programmed an alarm I don't see how to cancel it before
it is active, and if one programmed the with the wrong date/time who
knows when it will be active.

Mauricio
--
Mauricio J. T. Tecles