[horde] Installation on Windows

Sasa sasa at shoponweb.it
Wed Jul 7 10:12:56 UTC 2010

Hi, I have verified with phpinfo.php and about mysql support I have this
result:

MySQL Support
enabled

Active Persistent Links   0
Active Links   0
Client API version  5.0.51a

mysql.allow_persistent On On
mysql.connect_timeout 60 60
mysql.default_host no value no value
mysql.default_password no value no value
mysql.default_port no value no value
mysql.default_socket no value no value
mysql.default_user no value no value
mysql.max_links Unlimited Unlimited
mysql.max_persistent Unlimited Unlimited
mysql.trace_mode Off Off

therefore I think that I have enable the mysql extension of my PHP
installation or not ?
Thanks.

------

   Salvatore.